Revised, August 27, 2012.
After re-reading my Bright and Shiny Object post, I thought, hey – why not a whole page dedicated to what I would like to see do a deep six into the river? Why not indeed? Feel free to suggest additions. Might be a way to burn off some frustration picturing mayorlarry doing a dive off the Alexandria Bridge!
mayorlarry (of course)Not Mayor anymore Stevo the RobotRemoving him because some hyper-paranoid underling may interpret this as a security threat. Which I am not. Ask anyone.
- John Baird
- Pierre Pierre Poilievre – He’s proves himself worthy of this list each time he opens his mouth.
George WMeh. He’s irrelevant now. I’m replacing him with the entire Tea Party wing of the GOP caucus!
- Mahmud Ahmadinejad – It amazes me that he still lives!
- Dick Cheney – he scares the bejeebers outta me!
- Sarah Palin – Still a loud-mouthed and dangerous person
- Bill O’Reilly
- Anyone of the bloggingtories… pick one.
- Gary Bettman – If there is another lock-out, he rockets to #1!!!!
- Cristiano Pretty Boy Ronaldo
- Bobby Clarke
- Jeb Bush
Miley Cyrus (subunit #2 has developed a thing for Hannah Montana…)The subunit fascination is over.
- Barney the Dinosaur (still not over it…)
- My Grade 7 teacher
- Evangelicals. All of them. And they can hold hands with the Scientologists.
- Tom Cruise
- Walmart’s boad of directors
- Eugene Melnyk
- The cyclist who almost ran me over on the crosswalk in front of my building!
- Air Canada’s Board of Directors
- Each and every moronic driver who ignores the three-way stop at the end of my crescent
- OC Transpo riders who play music too loud, stink, sit too close to me or don’t have their passes/tickets ready before embarking
- NEW – Ezra Levant!
- NEW – Robin van Persie!
- …more to come…