Resolutions for 2013…
… Before I have a second glass of Pinot Noir…
– not be as critical of our Dear Leader and encourage all my friends to cut he and his Cabinet some slack. They’re trying really darned hard
– not ridicule Tea Baggers and their ilk who are found south of the border. They think differently from me, but that’s OK.
– accept that religious arm-flappers may have a point. Hey! What do I know! Maybe there is a big bearded dude in the sky and and old guy gathered up all the animals in a storm (except for the unicorns)
– understand that guns have a place the 21st century America. And perhaps we in Canada should have one of those Second Amendment things
– add Tim Hudak as a friend on Facebook
– and Rob Ford too
– swear off red wine, beer and single malt scotch forever
– give up meat
It’s JANUARY 1 and not APRIL 1!
Happy New Year!