Rally against the right to choose. That’s “right”. As in r-i-g-h-t!

Doesn’t look like 12,000 to me! Maybe 4,000? Certainly not the turnout they had expected.

In any case, they had better have dispersed by the time I leave work. If they delay my bus going through the downtown, I’ll have some “choice” words for them!

The problem is going to be that now that they have a majority government in their corner, they are going to be emboldened to have more of these rallies.

Fine. That is their choice – just as it is a woman’s choice to decide what is best for her body!

the attachments to this post:

newhillcam

13 Comments to “Rally against the right to choose. That’s “right”. As in r-i-g-h-t!”

1. briguyhfx says:

I support their right to demonstrate, just as I support everyone else’s right to call them small-minded misogynist imbeciles.

That screen shot can’t have more than a few hundred people in it. Where does the 5,000 number come from?

The police said 5,000. The organizers say 15,000. I say 3,000 – tops. The screen shot is from the Hill cam and it was tkane at was was reportedly the “peak” time.
      I am saying 3,000 becasue it is quite plausible that:
      a) most in the crowd were pregnant with twins and triplets
      b) these protesters were very, very small
      c) those damn Liberals running the webcam doctored the photo!

2. JJ says:

That’s it?? Wow, the cops’ estimate must have been right: they said about 5,000, while Lifesite tweeted that it was A RECORD-BREAKING 15,000!!! I RT’d and pointed out that this was a fairly major (MASSIVE?) discrepancy from the official police numbers, but haven’t had any reply from them yet 🙂

That’s sad. It’s probably nothing but Catholic school kids, priests, a marching band and a few nuts like SUZANNE and Mr. Tubesock Holocaust.

3. Dave says:

Whatever gave you the notion that a woman sould have the right to choose what to do with her body. Surely that right resides with the owner, either her father, her husband once she marries or if she remains a spinster her oldest brother. The very idea of women having rights is just wild eyed liberalism gone mad.

4. fern hill says:

When did you take that screen-shot? On Twitter, David Akin said the peak attendance before the march was from 12:45 to 1:00.

5. Michelle says:

Hear, hear!

They have a day now, donchaknow? I’m sure you, much like myself, think that it’s seriously lame.

I wonder if any of the demonstrators on Parliament Hill also disagree with my right to work and vote?

Why hello there dark ages, it has been awhile, hasn’t it?

Get used to it. With the CPC having absolute power for the next little while, we can expect to hear more noise from these folks as well as pro-capital punishment groups, anti-marijuana crusaders and the “put prayer back into schools” lobby.
      We’re just going to have to grit our teeth.