Cynical and small-minded in the great white north…

Yeah, I know. I shouldn’t be giving bandwidth to propagandists like this.

But it is the ill-informed and self-serving agents of the Politics of Cynicism that make me wish that there were an election just around the corner… when we can reduce the ReformCons to a rump in the boondocks of Alberta and rural Canada.

What pisses off RefoooormCons more than anything else is the ability of others to formulate a vision for the country that is not simply an anti-whatever-the-other-guy-is-saying. They are incapable of this and are envious. I guess I’m a little sorry for them.

I may not be Iggy’s biggest fan but I’m 100 % behind him as he tries to put together a forward motion that is NOT cynical and vindictive. This sets him apart from the Harperites.

Stay above the fray M.I.! Leave the gutter sniping to the gutter snipes!

8 Comments to “Cynical and small-minded in the great white north…”

Last time I looked it was still there.

Nope – no deletion. I think he's keeping it up there to ensure people realize he made a mistake.

Cool. I check out that blog, so I’ll keep an eye out for your comment.

He does look a little Satanic, doesn’t he? I can just picture the next set of ads…

“Michael Ignatieff. Few Canadians no that his middle name is Lucifer. He has been seen outside stores that stock Goth clothing. He was an extra in Rosemary’s Baby. Ignatieff is the ancient Gaul word for “evil”.
    Micheal Ignatieff. Evil. Pure Evil. And we don’t want his legions of demons and zombies running this country, do we?”

This has been a paid political announcement by the Conservative Party of Canada.

I will “call him out” Ken. Experience has taught me to wait at least 48 hours before responding to something that makes my BP rise by more than 20 points top and bottom.

Did you call him out on anything? You should, if you’re feeling that strongly.

6. Hannah says:

LOL@ XUP’s comment! The attack ads also told me he eats babies, so it must be true right? Cynical and vindictive? The Conservatives? Of course not! šŸ˜‰

But I heard that Michael Ignatieff hates Canada.He hates it so much he doesn’t even liv here AND goes other places for his vacation. He only wants to be PM for the glamour and fabulous wealth that comes with it — not to mention the house and car and heady sense of power. So you see, he’s only in it for himself. Also, if you take his picture at just the right angle, with the right lighting he looks evil and Satanic. AND – he doesn’t even OWN a sweater-vest!!!! Is this the sort of man you want leading the country?